Royal Caribbean International® sets the cruise industry standard with dazzling, full-scale productions, every night on every cruise – all included in your fare. We're the only cruise line offering awe-inspiring Tony Award®-winning Broadway musicals, as well as ice skating, dive shows and original productions with a live orchestra, sweeping lights, intricate costuming and incredible talent culled from across the globe.
The future of entertainment
High-tech production, ground breaking technology. We've harnessed the latest innovations to bring entertainment into the 21st century. Be stunned by our award-winning West End Shows. Or be left on the edge of your seat by the AquaTheater's acrobatic high-diving antics. On a Royal Caribbean holiday unmissable shows have never been easier to catch.
Meet some real character
Watch all the latest DreamWorks films onboard, as soon as they're released on land. Just head to our epic 3D cinema. or enjoy one from the comfort of your stateroom. Dine with the Stars, make your kids' dreams come true with a tableside visit from one their favourite DreamWorks characters.
Witness world-class performers light up the stage at our stunning range of complimentary show. You'll find different spectacles on every ship.
- Head back to the 50's with Grease
- Go glam rock with Queen's We will rock you
- Witness the magic of Spectra's Cabaret
- Dance in your seat to Saturday Night Fever
- Relive Abba's greatest hits with Mamma Mia!
- Fantasy and illusion awaits The Gift
Throw some shapes or soak up the atmosphere from a sea. When the sun goes down, the fun factor goes up.
- Have your cocktail shaken and whirred at the Bionic Bar
- Witness dazzling aerial acrobatics at Centrum
- Enjoy spectacular ice shows at Studio B
- Dance the night away in our nightclubs
- Roller skate or ride the only dodgems at sea
- Ground breaking technology transforms sea view into a magical wonderland at Two70
Ever seen a martini bar made of ice, with over 50 varieties of vodka martini on offer? You' ll find one onboard. Another refreshing twist is our brand new World Class Bar, a fine drinking experience celebrating the rituals of cocktail mixology using the freshest ingredients and finest spitits. If you're into dance, comedy, music or theatre, we have shows that combine all those genres and more - breaking every rule in just the right way. What happens when British royalty and glam rock come to party? You get Reigning Rocks, our cheeky mash-up of loyalty, rock and you. Then there's Elyria, an adults-only fairtale blending imagination, sensuality, humour and contemporary music. Your ship is one big underground.
Some of our bars & lounges:
- Martini Bar & Crush: The first ice-topped bar at sea with an envious menu of contemporary and classic martinis, matched to be a portfolio of fine caviars.
- Sky observation lounge: A quiet refuge by day with floor-to floor-ceiling ocean views, the space comes to life night with a professional band, music and dancing.
- Gastrobar: Choose from a selection 40 hand-crafted boutique beers and a wide menu of creative cocktails, wines, gourmet comfort food and bar bites.
- Cellar masters: Explore the world of wine using a high-tech wine-by- the-glass-system, with a sommelier on hand to guide you.
- Sunset: Located by the Lawn Club on our Solstice Class ships, providing unforgettable sundown views to the sounds of live pop and folk tunes.
- Cafe al bacio & Gelateria: Our European inspired cafe serving a wide variety of homemade gelato and pastries, speciality coffees and teas. A great place to relax any time of the day.
- Quasar Nightclub: Our chic and upbeat nightclub, perfect for the late-night crowd and dancing the night away.
Azamara Club Cruises
Vacation is a time to explore. It’s also a time to relax. Before or after a day of onshore discovery, or when sailing between destinations, we’ve got plenty of options for both.
- Cabaret Lounge: Enjoy live performances of professional full-stage musical revues, classical soloists, bands and other entertainment in a cabaret nightclub with a full bar and cozy tables. You could see as many as three distinctly different shows while onboard. And considering the cost of theater and entertainment tickets back home, isn’t that nice?
- White Night Party: Don’t think of missing Azamara’s famous White Night party and buffet, held at least once on every cruise (weather permitting). Colorful décor and linen-draped tables, a fabulous buffet feast, and boutique wines on the house make this an event like no other. Dance late into the night as the live band kicks in after dinner. Wearing white is optional, but encouraged!
- The Living Room:The idea of the Living Room is just that. To “live in” and to enjoy time with friends and fellow guests! Much of the room is furnished as a living room, with clusters of large comfortable chairs and sofas. It’s the perfect space for guests throughout the day and evening to engage in lively conversations, take in interesting speakers, peruse art, play a game of cards, enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, wines & tapas, delightful music, or simply relax with a good book. After dinner, the Chef occasionally sets up for a featured—and delicious—dessert.