Bahamas, an extraordinary destination in Caribbean Bahamas is a complex of about 700 islands and 2.400 islets located in the Atlantic Ocean north of Cuba and Hispaniola and southeast of the United States, nearest to the state of Florida. Only 35 of it are inhabited. The capital of Bahamas, Nassau, is located on the island of New Providence.The mix of colonial and West African influence is what makes Bahamas such a unique place.Tropical vegetation, crystal clear waters and golden beaches, all compose an extraordinary destination.
World-famous beaches, exceptional nightlife, unique culinary experiences and Latin atmosphere, are all those that make this city so fascinating. Miami Beach is one of the most popular attractions of the city with wide sandy beaches, warm waters and a great variety of water sports. A tour to the famous Art Deco district of the South Beach is also a unique experience.
Nassau, the capital of Bahamas Islands, is located in New Providence Island and keeps the unique blend of international glamor and tropical serenity. In 1718 was declared a Crown colony, thus the British influence is visible. Though, the mix of colonial and West African influence is what makes the Bahamas so special. Τhe Great Queen's Staircase to Fort Finkastl offers unrivaled views and the nearby Paradise Island is an ideal destination for swimming or diving.
|1||Miami, Florida, USA||------||16:30|
|4||Miami, Florida, USA||06:00||00:00|
Our newest and most incredible ships yet offer an unrivalled cruise experience with truly revolutionary innovations and seven groundbreaking ‘neighbourhoods’, taking your holiday adventures to the next level. From the 9 deck high, 25m Zip Line experience to strolling the leafy glades of Central Park – you’ll discover there’s never been anything like Oasis of the Seas® & Allure of the Seas®!
• 18 decks of innovations
• Open air Central Park, with open spaces, lush tropical grounds, al fresco dining, boutiques, art gallery, concerts and street performances
• Top Deck Pool and Sports Zone, featuring 2 FlowRiders®, H20 Zone℠, the first Beach Pool at sea and more
• Dedicated Youth Zone neighbourhood offers a wealth of kid and teen friendly adventure and entertainment options
• The groundbreaking Boardwalk℠ which includes the world’s first onboard Carousel
• Revolutionary Rising Tide Bar which moves up and down between 3 decks
• Spectacular AquaTheater for mesmerising high diving acrobatic shows by night
• Heart pumping Zip Line ride for a bird’s eye view of the ship as you fly from one end of the Boardwalk to the other
• State-of-the-art Loft Suites offer multi-level accommodation options with floor to ceiling windows for unparalleled views of the ocean
• Amazing selection of formal and casual dining options
• Vitality at Sea Spa & Fitness Centre, including the largest atsea spa and thermal suite, a fully equipped gym offering a variety of classes and the Vitality Café for healthy snacks and juices
• A staggering choice of entertainment options to suit every mood
• DreamWorks Experience, with parades and shows, 3D films and the chance to meet your favourite DreamWorks characters, including Shrek
Oasis of the Seas® Royal Advantage: 3D movie theatre where films are brought to life in stunning 3D and enjoy your favourite coffee onboard with Starbucks®.
|Max Beam||213 ft|
|Cruising Speed||22.6 knots|
|Guest Capacity (Double Occupancy)||5,400|
Message from Adam M. Goldstein, President and CEO
Welcome to Royal Caribbean International – a place where innovation and imagination reign supreme. From its very beginning, our company has been guided by the principles of designing ships and creating itineraries that lead to a cruising experience like no other – principles grounded on delivering the WOW to each and every one of our guests before, during and after sailing with us.
We take great pride in being able to introduce first-at-sea innovations such as the rock climbing wall, zipline and FlowRider® surf simulator to mention a few, as well as offering unparalleled entertainment experiences and to be the only cruise line to offer Tony Award®-winning Broadway shows. All of these onboard amenities offer us the opportunity to see how we can WOW our guests every time they cruise with us.
With more than 280 destinations worldwide and an amazing array of exciting shore excursions and cruisetour options, we provide our guests the chance to experience something new. Something only a Royal Caribbean cruise can offer – like glacier-trekking in Alaska; cave-tubing in Belize; biking through the vineyards of Dubrovnik, Croatia; experiencing the wonders of China; or simply doing nothing at all. That's just the beginning of the kind of exciting adventures and relaxing escapes our global cruises bring to vacationers around the world.
Our ships are also built to WOW. Our latest innovations on Quantum of the Seas, set to sail in November 2014, will feature such first-at-sea experiences like bumper cars, roller skating, simulated skydiving and The North Star, a jewel-like capsule that gently soars 300 feet above sea level. Plus, our Oasis class ships continue to WOW our guests with their unprecedented entertainment, dining and exclusive onboard amenities. We also continue to enhance the rest of our fleet and have already revitalized more than half of our 21 ships and will finalize the revitalizations with our Voyager class in 2014 and 2015.
All of this of course could not be accomplished without our most amazing asset – our crew. The men and women onboard our ships work tirelessly each and every day to ensure that all of our guests have the vacation of a lifetime.
We are committed to continue creating amazing new experiences for our guests in the years ahead. It’s our way of ensuring that we offer our guests the most innovative cruise ships, exciting and compelling itineraries around the world, and our renowned GOLD Anchor Service – what we call the Royal Advantage. We look forward to seeing you onboard and delivering the WOW to you and your family and friends.