Caribbean consists of the Caribbean Sea and more than 7.000 islands,islets,reefs and coral islands. Caribbean is the geographic area that includes the Caribbean Sea, one of the largest salt sea, that extends in approximately 2,754,000 km ². The area consists of more than 7.000 islands, islets, reefs and coral islands.Is a colorfull area full of life, the perfect combination of white sand, blue sea and clear blue sky.
Costa Maya, once the commercial center of the Mayan Empire, is located in the Caribbean, Mexico and is known for its jungles, beaches, lagoons and ancient Mayan monuments. Explore the amazing ancient Mayan monuments, buy local handicrafts or dive in the waters of the coast of Mexico to admire the sea life.
Cozumel offers any kind of adventure. Explore the unique architecture of the Tulum's Maya, like the pyramid-shaped El Castillo, which stands over the city from a 12 meters high cliff . Then explore the underwater world of Tsankanamp in the submarine Atlantis. Do a jeep safari in the tropical landscape of Cozumel's east side. Go through the dunes and trails for an unforgettable experience.
World-famous beaches, exceptional nightlife, unique culinary experiences and Latin atmosphere, are all those that make this city so fascinating. Miami Beach is one of the most popular attractions of the city with wide sandy beaches, warm waters and a great variety of water sports. A tour to the famous Art Deco district of the South Beach is also a unique experience.
Upping the ante on what it means to thrill and chill on vacation, Royal Caribbean International today unveiled the first details of the new Perfect Day Island Collection, a series of unrivaled private island destinations around the world. The first in the collection, Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas will boast a number of distinct experiences and iconic features, giving adventurous vacationers first-time experiences that will top any bucket list.
|1||Miami, Florida, USA||------||16:30|
|7||Perfect Day At CocoCay, Bahamas||07:00||------|
|8||Miami, Florida, USA||06:00||00:00|
Whether “family vacation” means getting away as a family, couple or friends, Icon’s all-encompassing lineup features a variety of firsts and next-level favorites for everyone. There are adrenaline-pumping thrills, including the largest waterpark at sea, and unrivaled ways to chill with more ocean views and pools – one for each day of the week – than ever before, plus a blend of more than 40 new and returning dining, bar and nightlife options, and cutting-edge entertainment. Royal Caribbean begins to spotlight what’s in store with the first look at eight neighborhoods that come alive day and night, including five brand-new adventures and three bold, returning favorites. Each one is a destination in and of itself filled with an array of experiences, live entertainment and ways to grab a bite and a drink, so that everyone can make memories their way every day.
Ways to Play Across Five New Neighborhoods
• Thrill Island – Vacationers can test their limits, scale new heights and reach top speeds at the center of thrill. This lost island adventure is home to highlights like Category 6, the largest waterpark at sea, with six record-breaking slides: Pressure Drop and its 66-degree incline make it the industry’s first open free-fall slide; the 46-foot-tall Frightening Bolt, the tallest drop slide at sea; Storm Surge and Hurricane Hunter, the first family raft slides at sea with four riders per raft; and Storm Chasers, cruising’s first mat-racing duo. Living on the edge takes new meaning with Crown’s Edge. Part skywalk, part ropes course and part thrill ride, it culminates in a surprising, shocking moment that will see travelers swing 154 feet above the ocean.
• Chill Island – Among the seven pools on board, four are in this three-deck slice of paradise. There’s a pool for every mood, each with prime ocean views: the vibrant Swim & Tonic, the line’s first swim-up bar at sea; Royal Bay Pool, the largest pool at sea; Cloud 17, an adults-only retreat; and the serene, infinity-edge Cove Pool. Plus, The Lime & Coconut returns with four locations, including Royal Caribbean’s first frozen cocktail bar.
• Surfside – Introducing a neighborhood made for young families from end to end, where adults and kids ages six and under will want to stay and play all day. Grownups can soak up the endless views at Water’s Edge pool, as they keep an eye on the kids at Splashaway Bay and Baby Bay. Only steps away are dining options, places to lounge, a bar, the signature carousel, an arcade, Adventure Ocean, and Social020 for teens.
• The Hideaway – Tucked away, this neighborhood 135 feet above the ocean combines the good vibes of beach club scenes around the world and the uninterrupted ocean views only a cruise can offer. The first suspended infinity pool at sea is at the center of it all, and it’s surrounded by a multilevel sun terrace with whirlpools, a variety of seating and a dedicated bar.
• AquaDome – Perched at the top of Icon, what’s in store is a transformational place unlike any other. In a tranquil oasis by day, guests can take in wraparound ocean views and an awe-inspiring waterfall as they enjoy a bite or drink. By night, it becomes a vibrant place great for a night out, complete with restaurants, bars and the cruise line’s marquee aqua shows at the next-level AquaTheater. The signature entertainment venue takes artistry and cutting-edge technology to new heights, with a transforming pool, four robotic arms, state-of-the-art projection and more.
Ways to Play Across Three Familiar Neighborhoods and Favorites
The cruise line has raised the bar even further with each of its signature neighborhoods: A grander Royal Promenade features its first floor-to-ceiling ocean views, plus more than 15 restaurants, cafes, bars and lounges; a more lush and livelier Central Park has more ways to dine and be entertained; and the largest Suite Neighborhood is three decks of luxury, offering a multilevel suite sun deck – The Grove – that has a private pool, whirlpool and dining, and a two-story Coastal Kitchen. More returning favorites include experiences like new takes on mini golf at Lost Dunes, rock climbing at Adrenaline Peak, and Absolute Zero, Royal Caribbean’s largest ice arena, and dining venues such as Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar on the Royal Promenade and the Asian-inspired Izumi in Central Park.
With 28 ways to stay, even the rooms are thoughtfully designed for every type of vacationer. It’s come one, come all with more choices, ocean views and room. There are new layouts made for families of three, four, five and more, like the Family Infinite Balcony and Surfside Family Suite – with kids alcoves tucked away from the adults – and the three-story Ultimate Family Townhouse, complete with its own white picket fence and mailbox. When it comes to views, among the best are from the brand’s first Sunset Corner Suites and Panoramic Ocean Views in AquaDome.
The debut of Icon Class will also mark firsts and the next step in Royal Caribbean’s journey toward a clean-energy future. Icon will be the cruise line’s first ship with fuel cell technology and powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG), the cleanest-burning marine fuel. Along with other proven applications, such as shore power connection and waste heat recovery systems, the new ship will be the cruise line’s most sustainable to date.
The bold, new standard of vacations also extends to the home away from home for those at the heart of Icon – the crew. Where they live and work has been reimagined with more intuitive design, amenities, room and activities, including a new, patented stateroom created by crew for crew.
Icon will sail year-round, 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean vacations from Miami. Every cruise will visit Royal Caribbean’s top-rated private island destination, Perfect Day at CocoCay, The Bahamas, where adventurers can create their ideal vacation day. In store is everything thrill and chill, from Thrill Waterpark’s 13 waterslides, including the tallest in North America; to Coco Beach Club, featuring the first overwater cabanas in The Bahamas; and Up, Up & Away, a helium balloon adventure.
When Icon arrives, the cruise line will debut the island’s adults-only oasis, Hideaway Beach, with an expansive pool, private cabanas with pools, and unmatched views of the ocean hues. Vacationers will also visit Caribbean gems like Cozumel, Mexico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; and Roatan, Honduras.
Message from Adam M. Goldstein, President and CEO
Welcome to Royal Caribbean International – a place where innovation and imagination reign supreme. From its very beginning, our company has been guided by the principles of designing ships and creating itineraries that lead to a cruising experience like no other – principles grounded on delivering the WOW to each and every one of our guests before, during and after sailing with us.
We take great pride in being able to introduce first-at-sea innovations such as the rock climbing wall, zipline and FlowRider® surf simulator to mention a few, as well as offering unparalleled entertainment experiences and to be the only cruise line to offer Tony Award®-winning Broadway shows. All of these onboard amenities offer us the opportunity to see how we can WOW our guests every time they cruise with us.
With more than 280 destinations worldwide and an amazing array of exciting shore excursions and cruisetour options, we provide our guests the chance to experience something new. Something only a Royal Caribbean cruise can offer – like glacier-trekking in Alaska; cave-tubing in Belize; biking through the vineyards of Dubrovnik, Croatia; experiencing the wonders of China; or simply doing nothing at all. That's just the beginning of the kind of exciting adventures and relaxing escapes our global cruises bring to vacationers around the world.
Our ships are also built to WOW. Our latest innovations on Quantum of the Seas, set to sail in November 2014, will feature such first-at-sea experiences like bumper cars, roller skating, simulated skydiving and The North Star, a jewel-like capsule that gently soars 300 feet above sea level. Plus, our Oasis class ships continue to WOW our guests with their unprecedented entertainment, dining and exclusive onboard amenities. We also continue to enhance the rest of our fleet and have already revitalized more than half of our 21 ships and will finalize the revitalizations with our Voyager class in 2014 and 2015.
All of this of course could not be accomplished without our most amazing asset – our crew. The men and women onboard our ships work tirelessly each and every day to ensure that all of our guests have the vacation of a lifetime.
We are committed to continue creating amazing new experiences for our guests in the years ahead. It’s our way of ensuring that we offer our guests the most innovative cruise ships, exciting and compelling itineraries around the world, and our renowned GOLD Anchor Service – what we call the Royal Advantage. We look forward to seeing you onboard and delivering the WOW to you and your family and friends.
The price of your cruise vacation includes:
The following services are not included in the cruise price:
All prices are per-person, based on a double occupancy of the stateroom and are quoted in € unless otherwise noted. The cruise fares quoted also do not include any applicable government taxes, fees, or surcharges that may be assessed by any governmental agencies. Such assessment is subject to change without notice at any time whether or not you have a confirmed booking under deposit or if you have made a final payment.
Please see below Royal Caribbean International protocols updates for sailings departing Southampton, United Kingdom. Departing through May 31, 2022.
Plus, some updates to Europe protocols (Excluding Italy departures).
Southampton Departures Protocols
Europe Sailings (excluding Italy departures) – Updates