Famous for its unique atmosphere and cultural interest, Barcelona is one of the most vivid cities in Europe. Stroll along Las Ramblas, explore the cobbled streets of the Gothic section or visit the unfinished masterpiece of Gaudí, the Sagrada Familia. Alternatively, go on a bike tour through the old town and along the beach. Go for a walk in the park Guell Gaudi, a truly amazing oasis of plants, trees and buildings. Do not miss the Picasso Gallery, with more than 2000 works of the artist.
World-famous beaches, exceptional nightlife, unique culinary experiences and Latin atmosphere, are all those that make this city so fascinating. Miami Beach is one of the most popular attractions of the city with wide sandy beaches, warm waters and a great variety of water sports. A tour to the famous Art Deco district of the South Beach is also a unique experience.
Upping the ante on what it means to thrill and chill on vacation, Royal Caribbean International today unveiled the first details of the new Perfect Day Island Collection, a series of unrivaled private island destinations around the world. The first in the collection, Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas will boast a number of distinct experiences and iconic features, giving adventurous vacationers first-time experiences that will top any bucket list.
Palma in full Palma de Mallorca, is the major city and port on the island of Majorca (Mallorca) and capital city of the autonomous community of the Balearic Islands in Spain. he city occupies the north western end of a bay in the south west of the island of Mallorca. The city council also has jurisdiction over the sub-archipelago of Cabrera including the islands of Cabrera, Conejera, Estells, Imperial, Rodon, Foradada, Plana, and Pobra.The city became a tourist destination in the 1950s, and tourist numbers have continually increased in the subsequent half century. Palma is a busy commercial and cultural center of Mallorca
Cool forests, beautiful botanical gardens, volcanic landscapes and towering mountains. The unique diversity of Tenerife means that you can walk in endless forests, swim in the Atlantic, lie on golden beaches and climb the snowy mountains, all in the same day. Find your way among the eucalyptus and pine forest Esperanza to explore strange volcanic landscapes, special rock formations and tall mountain of Mount Teide, the highest mountain in Spain.
Valencia is a charming old city and the capital of the Old Kingdom of Valencia province of Spain that is well worth a visit. It is the third Spanish city in terms of importance and population.Valencia is famous for its Fallas Festival in March , for being the birthplace of paella and for the massive architectural project by Santiago Calatrava called The City of Arts and Sciences.The river Turia ran through the center of the city, but it was redirected a while back and replaced by a beautiful park. This is a very nice place to spend any free time you have in the city on a sunny day.
|2||Palma De Mallorca||08:00||19:00|
|6||Tenerife (Canary Islands), Spain||08:00||19:00|
|14||Perfect Day At CocoCay, Bahamas||08:00||------|
|15||Miami, Florida, USA||05:00||00:00|
Our newest and most incredible ships yet offer an unrivalled cruise experience with truly revolutionary innovations and seven groundbreaking ‘neighbourhoods’, taking your holiday adventures to the next level. From the 9 deck high, 25m Zip Line experience to strolling the leafy glades of Central Park – you’ll discover there’s never been anything like Oasis of the Seas® & Allure of the Seas®!
Travelers can soon take in Europe’s historic destinations from a bold, new perspective on board the amplified Allure of the Seas. Royal Caribbean International has revealed the signature feats and innovative experiences coming to the renowned Oasis Class ship as part of a 58-day, $165 million transformation (Spring 2020). Guests will be able to conquer a continent’s worth of adventures and come back for more with Allure’s upcoming lineup of new features, including the Ultimate Abyss, the tallest slide at sea; The Perfect Storm trio of waterslides, completely redesigned Adventure Ocean and teen spaces, the first Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar, and Quantum Class original Music Hall.
Bold Family Favorites
Whether the moment calls for thrills or relaxation, vacationers sailing on the amplified Allure of the Seas can test their courage or sit back at the Pool and Sports Zone neighborhood that will now tout the perfect family day out. Feature highlights include:
· The 10-story Ultimate Abyss, the tallest slide at sea
· The Perfect Storm trio of waterslides, Typhoon, Cyclone and Supercell
· Splashaway Bay kids aquapark, featuring twin drench buckets, three waterslides, fountains, pools, water cannons and a Splash Pad for tots
· Reimagined pool deck, complete with The Lime & Coconut signature bar across two locations, a wider variety of seating and shade with cabana-like “casitas,” daybeds, hammocks and swing seats; new whirlpools on the top deck, and a reinvigorated, adults-only Solarium
The thrill will go from the outside-in on board the amped-up Allure. Expanding on the ways that families can spend time together and on their own are the additions of completely reimagined, dedicated spaces for babies, kids and teens, and popular Royal Caribbean activities.
· All-new Adventure Ocean, where younger kids can choose their own immersive adventures across an entirely new layout. The major makeover will bring to life interactive, personalized and unexpected activities and features in areas redesigned from top to bottom, including whimsical rooms with climbable creations at Play Place, hands-on art, science and tech fun at Workshop; friendly competition in physical, interactive games atArena; the Hangout to chill and make new friends over gaming consoles or sit back for some quality “me” time, AO Babies for babies and tots, and experiential activities at themultipurpose AO Junior space specially designed for 3- to 5-year-olds
· Maxed-out teen spaces, debuting a 360-degree transformation, with a secret speakeasy-like entrance leading into an exclusive lounge with gaming consoles, music, movies, places to hang out and a new outdoor deck
· Glow-in-the-dark laser tag in Clash for the Crystal City and Royal Escape Room – Apollo 18: Lunar Landing, an out-of-this-world expedition that challenges guests to solve puzzle after puzzle before time runs out
A World of Flavors
Allure will deliver an array of culinary possibilities with more restaurants, casual spots and bars joining the already-diverse offering of specialty and complimentary options.
· Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar, a new take on a guest-favorite, will offer the beloved family-style, rustic dining experience with an enhanced menu of Italian staples, complete with hand-tossed pizza from the new in-house pizza oven, an expansive charcuterie station and a wide selection of wines and limoncellos
· Portside BBQ will serve up a menu inspired by popular barbecue styles across the United States, including brisket, pulled pork, chicken, burnt ends, mac and cheese, homestyle cornbread and more
· Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade for game day watch parties on big-screen TVs, tournaments, bar bites with a twist and ice-cold brews
· El Loco Fresh, featuring casual Mexican “street fare”
· Sugar Beach, the sweetest spot on board with more than 220 types of candy and ice cream
· Bionic Bar by Makr Shakr, manned by two robot bartenders shaking up classic cocktails and custom orders
After a day of exploring iconic destinations and channeling their inner adventurer, guests can go out for a “night on the town” and find new venues added to the nightlife offered on board.
· Music Hall, a Quantum Class favorite, will take live music to the next level with revolving set lists and cover bands, ample lounge seating on two levels and room to rock out on the dance floor
· Spotlight Karaoke, the dedicated karaoke bar with both main stage and private room experiences will feature thousands of songs to choose from, music trivia and themed nights
• 18 decks of innovations
• Open air Central Park, with open spaces, lush tropical grounds, al fresco dining, boutiques, art gallery, concerts and street performances
• Top Deck Pool and Sports Zone, featuring 2 FlowRiders®, Splashaway Bay, the first Beach Pool at sea and more
• Dedicated Youth Zone neighbourhood offers a wealth of kid and teen friendly adventure and entertainment options
• The groundbreaking Boardwalk℠ which includes the world’s first onboard Carousel
• Revolutionary Rising Tide Bar which moves up and down between 3 decks
• Spectacular AquaTheater for mesmerising high diving acrobatic shows by night
• Heart pumping Zip Line ride for a bird’s eye view of the ship as you fly from one end of the Boardwalk to the other
• State-of-the-art Loft Suites offer multi-level accommodation options with floor to ceiling windows for unparalleled views of the ocean
• Amazing selection of formal and casual dining options
• Vitality at Sea Spa & Fitness Centre, including the largest at sea spa and thermal suite, a fully equipped gym offering a variety of classes and the Vitality Café for healthy snacks and juices
• A staggering choice of entertainment options to suit every mood
Oasis of the Seas® Royal Advantage: 3D movie theatre where films are brought to life in stunning 3D and enjoy your favourite coffee onboard with Starbucks®.
|Max Beam||47 m|
|Cruising Speed||23 knots|
|Guest Capacity (Double Occupancy)||5,402|
Message from Adam M. Goldstein, President and CEO
Welcome to Royal Caribbean International – a place where innovation and imagination reign supreme. From its very beginning, our company has been guided by the principles of designing ships and creating itineraries that lead to a cruising experience like no other – principles grounded on delivering the WOW to each and every one of our guests before, during and after sailing with us.
We take great pride in being able to introduce first-at-sea innovations such as the rock climbing wall, zipline and FlowRider® surf simulator to mention a few, as well as offering unparalleled entertainment experiences and to be the only cruise line to offer Tony Award®-winning Broadway shows. All of these onboard amenities offer us the opportunity to see how we can WOW our guests every time they cruise with us.
With more than 280 destinations worldwide and an amazing array of exciting shore excursions and cruisetour options, we provide our guests the chance to experience something new. Something only a Royal Caribbean cruise can offer – like glacier-trekking in Alaska; cave-tubing in Belize; biking through the vineyards of Dubrovnik, Croatia; experiencing the wonders of China; or simply doing nothing at all. That's just the beginning of the kind of exciting adventures and relaxing escapes our global cruises bring to vacationers around the world.
Our ships are also built to WOW. Our latest innovations on Quantum of the Seas, set to sail in November 2014, will feature such first-at-sea experiences like bumper cars, roller skating, simulated skydiving and The North Star, a jewel-like capsule that gently soars 300 feet above sea level. Plus, our Oasis class ships continue to WOW our guests with their unprecedented entertainment, dining and exclusive onboard amenities. We also continue to enhance the rest of our fleet and have already revitalized more than half of our 21 ships and will finalize the revitalizations with our Voyager class in 2014 and 2015.
All of this of course could not be accomplished without our most amazing asset – our crew. The men and women onboard our ships work tirelessly each and every day to ensure that all of our guests have the vacation of a lifetime.
We are committed to continue creating amazing new experiences for our guests in the years ahead. It’s our way of ensuring that we offer our guests the most innovative cruise ships, exciting and compelling itineraries around the world, and our renowned GOLD Anchor Service – what we call the Royal Advantage. We look forward to seeing you onboard and delivering the WOW to you and your family and friends.